Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Farewell Dinner For January NS Babies

I'm blogging at this wee hours because ZY said so. EVERYBODY TO BLOG TONIGHT!!! BUT... I'm going to bet that at this time, he's asleep and he didn't blog at all. At least HX and I did. :)

Alright, let's first introduce the two JANUARY NS BABIES:

Zi Yang


Yun Hao

Just look at the amount of food we have. Five people gobbled down 40 chicken nuggets, 4 large twister fries and 2 extra extra large lemon tea. (FYI, i didn't know there's something called extra extra large lemon tea and when we said that, it sent the macs guy laughing!!!) Everyone, try it next time. :)

That was farewell dinner part 1. After that, Mr Lee decided to go explore the purple line and so we went to LITTLE INDIA!!! Yes yes I know, we are an interesting bunch of people, -me,nora,hx,zy. Actually, It's quite a wonderful place. If you want to buy some really cheapo stuff, go there. I guess we are going there for food next time. YAY!!!


HX and ZY at LITTLE INDIA!


A shop rarely seen around now

To end it off, I'm happy to announce that I am employed. Thanks alot WM! Starting work on next monday. So book me this week while you can see me or you will miss me soon enough. Hint Hint Cher, Vane, Mich, Han. And congrats HAN for getting into ballet. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://ziyanglee.livejournal.com

take care andrea, and good luck for your work ! see you soon =)

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger shuyan said...

hello!
u got a job alrdy ah!
where u working?

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

[zy] yes yes, take care too and see you soon.
[shu]it's a tuition agency. at hougang, walking distance from my house. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home